IM BACK,FOLLOW SAYA,TINGGALKAN JEJAK ANDA DI CBOX SAYA,PASTI MONSTA JIEYHA AKAN FOLLOW KORANK.LOVE U ALL

Pages

Status..?-?

"How cute/good looking are you?
[] NO Star :D
[] ✰
[] ✰ ✰
[] ✰ ✰ ✰
[x] ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
[] ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

The chances of you becoming my Bf/Gf:
[] Up to you to choose!
[] 100% You are mine forever ♥.♥
[x] I don't think so.
[] Erm erm.

What level are you on?
[] Gorgeous ♥
[x] Pretty/Handsome (;
[] Cute
[] Beautiful ♥
[] Average
[] Dog face

If you're my bf/gf:
[] You must buy things for me! :P
[x] I'll love & care for you! ♥
[] So what ? I can dump you anytime I
want! XP
[x] I'll make you happy/smile! (:
Would I date you?
[] Definitely ♥
[] Cute, but not my type
[] Maybe (:
[] Nope
[x] Don't worry...i won't !

I want you to:
[] Chat with Me
[] Hug me

0 000 orang nak tahu:

Post a Comment

Happy giler
Dont forget follow me and like my entry :)thank you for visit my blog..
 
Template By Ira Syahirah